Thursday, November 1, 2012

five


I started this early this morning - and just stopped. 
Self doubt setting in - 2+2 equalling tuna fish sandwich or something.
 Wagons are circling to attack the messenger. NOT that our little Nate is being called false or what ever - just wrong. No reasons given - other than talking heads that need to talk...

I went into a long rant about Virginia and how " just like Georgia " its all urban v suburban v rural. Seemed to be flogging a dead horse. Go downticket a little bit and from everything, most everything I am reading Kaine is up over Allen.. some polls by a lot... grain of salt? Still, really, FIVE DAYS OUT?? Just like Ohio, bodes well for the President.
Some craziness out there, the WAPO going on and on this morning about how its all razor sharp - the horse race - at the same time, same breath having Tim Kaine being up SEVEN points over his GOP opponent. Yeah, Virginia is in play, according to the Washington Post.

We had the most calls ever tonight, right and left, for local races - most of which don't have all that much money, and no national money really comes in here. Get out the vote. Yeah, sure robocall - thanks for letting me know it's coming up. Even Cindy Lauper called us for the HRC... I sort of hung up on her, she was like call #8.

The question for day 5 here is : AM I BEING TOO ROSEY ?? 

I don't think so, I'm just scared breathless about this, we just don't know, and it is THAT important. BUT, I made the call long ago, years ago, to depend mostly on the 538 blog, and so I have. AND SO FAR HE HAS BEEN DEAD ON.....
Faith.


Four is really just an hour away, but I have to sleep some... 
Tomorrow we will check in on the FOUR Marriage Bills out there....

No comments: