Sunday, November 18, 2012

What better way to celebrate the Bulldawgs possible place in the National Championship Game ?

Than with some 20th and 21st century Hungarian music preformed by Eastman School of Music students and Alumni ? You tell me.....


 Frigyes Hindas : Introduzione e fughetta ( 1977 )
Two guys and their trombones, one of which 
was a really complex trombone 
( me and the wanker )

Andras Szollosy : Paesaggio con morti ( 1987 )
One pretty amazing young woman and an 
OFF THE WALL piano piece.
I mean here we all were just sitting in Honeoye Falls 
for some very complex piano work.
  


This is the only video on you tube of this guy,
but you can get a feeling for the music.

Sandor Veress : Memento ( 1983 )
a Viola and a Double Bass
which was larger than the young woman playing it.

Rudolf Maros : Bagatelles ( 1969 )
So, St. Johns has an organ that powered by chipmunks  or steam or something, its old, and this guy got some sounds out of it that I have never heard before, very interesting.

Endre Szekely : Wind Quintet ( 1953 )
Flute, Oboe, Clarinet, Bassoon and Horn
 The most straight forward music of the night, the longest everyone like it.
I liked the  more crazy stuff....
Total black turtleneck music....
 There was a tea afterwards - which I had

Cake ,which I did not

I took a nice veggie tray


No comments: