Thursday, June 20, 2013

So LATE to this party.

With all the internet buzz going on about this seasons GAME OF THRONES, Neil broke down and got some HBO package, so he could catch up on a show that he does love. Me, not so much... way way to many things being chopped off - I won't even go in the room -

BUT - I was playing around with the on demand section and came across this :



O. M. G.

I can not remember if I have EVER laughed so darn hard at a half hour sit com before - seriously off the charts funny , at least it is to me....Not that it matters , because they both end this Sunday night , but it comes on the same time as MAD MEN.....

2 comments:

Jane said...

I love VEEP.

Jane said...

I love VEEP. There is a week night that it airs every week. Also, I have been residing at the Residence Inn since April 17th, and it does not get AMC. Is there an alternative for watching Mad Men on AMC?