Monday, April 27, 2015

I Clicked



I do my best not to click the links at the bottom of news stories, any stories really. For the most part they are just hit generators and the info is never what is promised. I also really question my own browsing habits from the profile that the powers that be have of me - really , I do not now, nor do I any time in the future see plaque psoriasis as a problem for me - and yet I see 20 ads a day for a treatment.....
In the same vein,  one afternoon like 3 months ago I was looking at online dresses with Dahn for the upcoming wedding and STILL  - I get every BUY ME NOW from non MOTB looking dresses. The fact that people think this is all private is too laughable.

That rant aside, THIS was a very cool click site.

( and I am not even a pro football fan, at all
- more a fan of good design -
that said, changing any college football helmet ever makes the baby Jesus weep )






No comments: