Saturday, January 30, 2016

Seemed like old times

I worked with my pal Roja today over at the Episcopal Church in Canandaigua, which is just like the next town over. She throws the Indian dinners all over the dioceses to raise money for girls school in India - I was happy to lend a hand.
 I had never been to this kitchen before and darn it was nice! I've been in restaurants that were not as nice as this church kitchen. They do some sort of meal for the community every day, so that is why it is so above standard
 Just everything you could need

 I took really bad photos because after I was done being in awe of the kitchen I had to get busy to feed the people to raise money for the kiddies. I am a giver.


I brought us home some dinner of the things that we made.
Some of the things, there was more...

No comments: