Friday, October 24, 2008

GO DAWGS



I love my Cajun brothers and sisters.
 We could not have been treated better by them when we visited New Orleans earlier this year. A nicer group of people could not be found on the face of the earth. That said , those bead wearing beer, gumbo eating , bud light soaked kitty cats  are going down this weekend. Knowshown is going to KNOW the end zone of Death Valley West, over and over and over.
Good ole Brett has already started the smack over in his part of the web. I'll get him to send us some pictures from the game, if he can take them through his tears.

2 comments:

Brettcajun said...

Unfortunately, because of the Halloween Circuit Party in New Orleans, we will have to watch the game at Good Friends (the bar) with lots of LSU fans. I sold my tickets to my Dad.

Geaux LSU TIGERS! KICK THEIR ASS!

Anonymous said...

Go Dawgs!