Monday, October 13, 2008

the lords day....






Man, the weather again. Just over the top chamber of commerce these last few days. Everyone up here is a little scared we will be paying for this soon.. glass half full! Went to church this morning so Amanda could film us being good Episcopalians. Interviewed some St. John's folks and Dahn, who as always was fantastic! I think Amanda got all she needed. She interviewed me tonight, I'm not sure how it came off, I seemed unfocused.( could have been the gin) But, in reality, I am sort of over the whole homo's in church brew-ha-ha. Sit in the pews with the gays, don't sit in the pews with the gays, but for all that will ever be Holy, decide already...
On the way home we stopped and took some beautiful fall foliage type shots then stopped off for PUMPKINS, turns out the farm stand lady was having a half price sell! I think the heat is keeping people from buying their Jack-O-Lanterns! I made us a very fallish dinner, Pork Roast, sweet potatoes, acorn squash, green beans, brown rice. Settled in to watch Man Men, and now off to bed.

1 comment:

b said...

what a beautiful church!