Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween

This is the view from our most cool hotel , that I do not remember the name of, but it was right in the middle of everything and not really all that many bucks. The first block down is Church Street . ( the gay ghetto )
Mike and Neil went off to see the tallest structure in the Western Hemisphere, I've been there and been freaked out by the FREAKING GLASS FLOOR and had a lovely in room morning
With take out falafel and French CBC

After a few adventures, the boys came back and off we went to Chinatown.


It was a very brave move on my part to go back over to Chinatown for lunch. The Great Fish Eyeball Incident of 2006/7/8ish was always in the back of my mind.

Church Street on Halloween is CRAZY. I have been in New Orleans on New Years Eve,... I have been in lots of wild places, this was all that plus a few hundred thousand people in a pretty small space.... Kyle and crowds.



No comments: