Monday, November 7, 2011

sex pistols R 4

( PBS post III )
NOT at all the post you would expect from this title, just like bringing out  the old chestnut every now and again, keeps me young at heart. No, we are flogging the dead horse  of how bad American tv is, - having just returned from Canada, I'll be more pc and say : how SUCKY the tv is in the States!   See, flogging indeed.

I am not a huge fan of the spy picture. Sure James Bond to watch hot guys blow stuff up, I do have a Y chromosome. But, the spy stuff is much more Neil's cup of tea. But, last night I was on the edge of the sofa watching this kick ass movie.

One of those movies that you hate when it ended. I wanted to crawl inside this world and stay for a while. And, AND !!! , you can watch it for FREE on PBS.ORG.


This is some down and deep dirty politics that you just would not get here, at least I dont think. Let's face it with Mad Men still off I have really only been watching the news and Bravo reality shows. BUT, plug this one in, get it on a big screen if you can. It is a really good MOVIE.. not just a tv thing. Shocking that these big time British Stars do this sort of thing.

No comments: