Saturday, November 5, 2011

OK, lets zip through this....

A tiny bit of a nail biter coming back into the US as Mike only had a copy of his passport, but as soon as ace jock immigration agent found out why we were in Canada, he was all BILLS this and BILLS that, so thank the gods of football for the ease at getting back in the country.

We just hung out when we got back on Tuesday and did the tourist thing on Thursday.
You just left Niagara... what else could be next ?


and you have a nice Mormon boy visiting you.....
HILL COMORAH! 
This is such a beautiful chunk of land...
Mitt Romney is hoping that you will not find out anything about this place.....

Went to the local noodle house for supper , then Mike and I off the the airport at 4:30 am Friday Morning. It was most lovely having him here!

2 comments:

b said...

Dang it, I want to go there, too.

And hey, I like the way the photo album thing works.

b said...

I want to go!

And I like the way the photo album works now.