Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fun with Re-districting!

The NEW New York 27th


Today was the New York Primary!
 But alas, we had no one to vote for.

This is much MUCH better than the old totally gerrymandered  version we had last, but I think I have had three different Congress members since I move up here. I am Tom Reed now, a little feckless GOP doughboy, who is now in a totally safe district, the big one across the bottom of the state. It is our old district - it has Ithaca and Geneva plus other college towns - so maybe ....

We are now Kathy Hochul, who was elected in a special election to replace this guy:
Rep. Chris Lee.... cruising for chicks on craigslist.

My old Congressman was this guy:
Rep. Eric Massa, of all intern tickle fights and " snorkling " fame.

The only races on the ballot are Republicans to run against Hochul and Senator Kristen Gillibrand.

No comments: