Monday, June 18, 2012

stinko

Second only to my early 80's out of control obsession with JFK was my fascination with the Duke and Duchess of WIndsor. In those stone age pre internet days it was very easy to stalk Kennedy - there are hundreds of books written about him and his family. Just a few' at the time' about Edward and Wallis but I read them all.

Enter Madonna :

Wow - Madonna, and the Duchess of Windsor - I'm a [fast approaching] middle age gay man, this should have been the end all and be all. " Should " , seriously one of the worst movies ever....
Not even sure where to start in its badness. It is not even really about the 1/2 HRH's - sort of the delusions/ day dreams of the real protagonist of the movie in 1998, who has lots of white peoples problems.
I mean, not even any pretty cloths or tables or anything..... run, don't walk far away from this one.

No comments: