Sunday, October 21, 2012

'Tis the season....

KODA and the ZOMBIES


 When Koda and I started on our four miles this morning , there were all these kids out in the woods on what looked to me to be some sort of nature walk, they were all dressed normally. We walked half the way turned and came back, when this guy with a number pinned to his shirt runs by us.
" Are you the first of many " ? I asked as he trotted by us - " there is no one ahead of me " - told him no and he realizes that he has made a wrong turn.. and runs back the other way....

 We get up to the road and there is a water station and five or six college age girls - one tells me that they are in the middle of a ZOMBIE RUN - so if I can walk another way ... which I could not....
 So, it was a real foot race - 5k or one of those words the kids all use today - and you are wearing like a flag football cloth. While running the race the Zombies jump out at you and try to grab your cloth - meaning you are dead or something, I was not sure.. but all in all it was a pretty interesting walk home!

 A cute Zombie!
They were all friendly, but Koda was a little weary of them

No comments: