Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Last First BCS

- ever.




Yeah, I know, I've copped out on you.
Listen, about once a decade, Vandy beats us - We don't always look that bad when it happens,but it is just the way of the world. Now the deeper UGA problems are out there dripping from every poison key board in ever chat room in the Bulldawg Nation , but I have just wrapped my brain around not going there. Is it more fun to win and be a contender? Ask anything you see wearing Clemson orange tomorrow - but we have not been there for a long ,long time , and I guess the powers that be in Athens are fine with that. The money rolls in, TV loves the Dawgs - and for at least half the season every year we are happy. 

But on to bigger and brighter things!

  1. ALABAMA
  2. Florida State
  3. Oregon
  4. Ohio State
  5. MISSOURI
  6. Stanford
  7. Miami
  8. Baylor
  9. Clemson
  10. Texas Tech
  11. AUBURN
  12. UCLA
  13. LSU
  14. Virginia Tech
  15. Oklahoma
  16. TEXAS A&M
  17. Fresno State
  18. Northern Illinois
  19. Oklahoma State
  20. Louisville
  21. SOUTH CAROLINA
  22. Michigan
  23. UCF
  24. Nebraska
  25. Oregon State.
Read it and weep - and just think about two UNRANKED teams meeting down on the mighty St Johns in two weeks. Sad. Or that the Texas A&M / MIssouri game, Thanksgiving weekend ( I think ) will have real bearing on the SEC. I hate change.

No comments: