Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years Eve

Yes, I am blogging this on Monday January 6th - 
But, I saved the place on New Years Day, so everything will be in some sort of blog law order. I may mess some of this up - so just pretend.

 Paul and I went shopping that morning, this is him holding a frozen goat head.

Neil made these two beautiful pies!

 I made the usual greens for the first Some vegan mixed and collards with smoked turkey wings. Everyone seemed to enjoy them 
 What may be the weirdest appetizer platter of all time, local cheeses with three colored roasted beets and pablano peppers.... Not sure what I was thinking
 OFF to the Howell-Horsma's for a wonder ( really nice ) 
New Years Ever. Angela set a lovely table!

 Dana had to be the show dog and brought the Southern Living Christmas 
Cover Cake -


we are not this short

No comments: