Wednesday, February 5, 2014

SNOW DAY

The weather guys had been waring for days, big snow!  but woke up this morning to really not that much at all ... " yeah yeah yeah...". But it just kept on and kept on, all day long, and really - here at 11:30 pm still snowing. I'd say a little over a foot - much more in some spots where in blows up. So, they were right, just off on their timing.

 This is our little sidewalk plow guy.
Koda, first thing this morning. We just took out late night walk and it is deeper than his legs are long for the most part.
I figured we needed a nice breakfast on a big snow day, so I made a sort of kitchen sink, pantry frittata. I should have done a step by step for you guys. I will the next time, could not be more easy, and really you can use anything you have in the house.

The new Kyle's World now that we are on a lap top....

Getting around got pretty hard as the day wore on, so we just piled up under some covers on the sofa and went down a SHERLOCK rabbit hole. The BBC series (my new obsession ONLY ONE LEFT!) and then Neil wanted me to see the original 1939 Basil Rathbone ( sp ) Hound of the Baskervilles . Very interesting to see the 2014 edition and then the '39, which I am sure is much more to the book, which unlike Neil, I have never read any of them. Sort of my least favorite of the Sherlocks to date, not that I did not love it, just fewer twists and turns.  

HotB was the first of 14 very successful Sherlock Holmes movies made my 20th Century Fox - all of which it looks like are just free for the taking on youtube. 
still coming down around 10:30, but we still got in our walk around Mendon.

No comments: