Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Dinner

Anyone who has spent any time in the restaurant business lives in total fear of going out on this night, even on a non snowy Friday, so I just made us  - and you will see I use that term loosely -a very nice dinner at home

My Funny Valentine
A Be-Mine Cocktail 
Go big or go home - right off the bat,
 your jumbo cold water lobster tail


Swordfish 
w/ wild mushrooms in a coconut sauce
Basmati Rice
Baby Boc Choy

A very nice bottle of Champagne - that I am going to write the name of, just so I can remember
Champagne Collet Brut

This is an awful photo of a darn good meal - that I did not make. Wegmans sells these " make at home " meals or something they are called. The nice chef lady was giving away bites of this the other day and it was just off the charts good, so after our movie on Thursday, I went back and got us two. All you do is pour the sauce over the fish and roast for a bit - easy and delicious!


Again a bad photo of a lovely pudding - Eton Mess with Chambord flavored strawberries - in a red solo cup martini glass. We are all about the class.....


No comments: