Thursday, March 26, 2015

LOOKING NO MORE.



HBO pulled the plug on the gay musketeers adventures in 2015 San Francisco : LOOKING.



We watched every episode of this show - but I never really got into it . ( Like I have said before our local PBS station has this very bad local call in show post DOWNTON ABBEY - and this was the time that LOOKING CAME ON , so it was easy to watch )

Neil liked the show more than me - I watch so little actual programed tv that I never think about the fact that there are not " well rounded " based in reality out and proud GLBT characters - so it did not seem all that special to me, maybe it was. ( youtube and netflix are full of them )

I could not get into it due to the complete lack of story arch, like none. It was a snippet show , just sort of drop in on the guys once a week and see whats going on. It is a very post SATC way of making this sort of tv . Maybe they knew they were not going to be picked up because the final show was a total Fonzie on skies - no spoilers .

I did not love the show but totally did not hate it - as a whole lot of the interwebs seemed to.

No comments: