Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Dinners


It takes a while to get into the rhythm of this diet lifestyle. " Hello, my name is Kyle and I am a sugar addict ". One thing about this , as I have said before, is the planning that it takes - no more just going to the market and grabbing stuff - it take thought. No starch, low carb, but I still like a pretty plate, AND I am just not at ease with the free use of butter and cream .


Last Night
  
Bunless Sloppy Joe
Chard and Chinese Cabbage
Acorn Squash

This was very good, Neil's idea, something I would have never thought of, just a package of sloppy joe mix meat and some tomato paste - I added a lot of veggies. Not zero carbs, but better than most, Ill do this again

 Tonight

Pork Rind Crusted Fried Chicken
Big Salad

Pretty much a low carb fail. I've been reading these sites and one of them suggest this, and it sounded good - zero carbs here - but just had an odd taste and texture. 

No comments: