Thursday, March 19, 2015

YES, IT IS MY BIRTHDAY


MOVIE


It was between this and RED ARMY - this one started first. I did like the first one - it is a very nice little movie, with actors that you love. Very randy older folk, with toned down Bollywood dancing - whats not to like. 

Then dinner - with last night's soup lingering in my mind, I wanted some sort of noodle bowl - ended up at KING AND I  - and I did not get noodles 

 Birthday Mango Lassi !
 Meat on a Stick 
There were some spring rolls to, but they did not make it till a photo
 My Green Curry - Neil some kitchen sink wide noodle dish.

We used to eat here all the time, and I always got evil jungle prince, basically for the name, but it was chock full of those tiny round asian eggplants that I like so much, but this.. and I am not sure what it was called on the menu, the waitress just said green curry- was the best thing I have ever had there. Coconut sweet with some very spicy chili heat - exactly what I wanted !



Finished off with some white cake and mango sorbet!

1 comment:

Lovewell said...

Happy Happy Birthday. I had you on my list to call. Damn my girl for not checking that one off.

Hope it was fun. Love thai green curry, it's my favorite. Was going to Ashville this weekend to see the Downton exhibit at Biltmore--I see you green with envy. However, Uncle Paul in Ft Lauderdale passed and Paul and I are headed to Florida for the funeral. It will involve lots of drinking. Feel bad for my liver.

Susan