Saturday, October 23, 2010

GAMEDAY


Starting out a nice day here in Lower Ontario. On and off bright and sunny 44 degrees. I don't think the clash of SEC titans : UGA v UK is going to be on television for us, but you just never know.

I will update here all day long.
That time of year, coffee out of my
favorite Halloween mug!
Trip to Wegmans for supplies.
Mexican Lasagna for dinner
pics to follow
Stopped by my new favorite pumpkin stand.
Came home, started watching Ark/Ole Miss.
LIGHTNING! what? Come on, we are the SEC
We play through hurricanes!
switched over to
Just in time to see the Irish lose! Notre Dame
and the Yankees losing in the same weekend, a good
time for the little guy! 
GO/GEAUX TIGERS
settling in to watch this one.
6:40 pm. : This tiger on tiger game just goes back and forth, it looks like such a pretty day there in the Auburn. We are not on real tv, but ! got an email from Time Warner this week saying that we were getting espn3.. just dont know if it has kicked in yet...
Nope, its not on, following on the AJC and Dana is calling with updates. I'm watching Derek hold his own with the defending National Champs:
Tennessee just got SPANKED by Alabama 41-10, but you know, these boys and their fans stayed into the game. The team kept trying, LOTS of fans in the stands at 00:00. I'm not saying anything nice about the damn Vols, I mean they did beat us NINE straight years in the 90's, so no love lost, it was just impressive to see, thats all. 

1 comment:

jane said...

I can't believe I'm still watching these games. I wanna new coach, (don't care if he's winning the game at the moment) one that don't make excuses or talk about buzz. Shit, who does not beat Kentucky? With the talent we have, and with the, arg the coach has done with it.

Those blue uniforms look very nice. Why would Wildcats have blue uniforms? Should not their uniforms be orange or at least hve a hint of yellow? I have never seen a blue cat. WTF?