Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sun-day, Sun-day


Up and about early after a late sports night. Shock and Awe for the third week in a row a BCS #1 went down.... just high high will the Tigers/war-damn-eagles/plainsman be this evening? #2? do they dare dream higher.. or will Oregon and the Smurfs keep them lower ??
Anyway, my day do to post church coffee hour, Neil pets Nitro OR Lucy, there seemed to be some confusion over the pup's name. Sweet dog though.

I gayed up coffee hour, no.. really just sort of Halloweened it up. After the blow out last weekend on these exact same tables, I sort of phoned this one in.
Healthy alternative to the doughnuts n all...
A spur of the moment Jack-o-lantern....or Queen of the Nile...


The ride home from Church, all the colors are just that few days past peaks when the bright yellows and reds give way to the mottled ambers and russets and greeny golds. Just lovely...


Snow fencing all ready up....



My personal pumpkins. The yellow one, I was told, is a mutant white one. My house is a big mess, but I am thinking a nap before I clean.

No comments: