Saturday, March 12, 2011

I have failed you, as a blogger.....

and I am deeply sorry.


With NO prior warning from me..... Alexis has downloaded, remotely. It happened in the early morning on March 8th.


 [ in which Alexis includes food ]

From USA Today : Martha Stewart's a grandma!
The domestic diva's daughter, Alexis, 45, became a mom Tuesday when a baby girl, Jude, was born via gestational carrier.But, said Alexis on her radio show, Whatever with Alexis & Jennifer, "Martha is going to be called, 'Martha.' ... I was like, 'Do you really want to be 'grandma'? I don't like the term grandma!"
Alexis has talked about her desire and struggle to conceive a child. "Having my own kid is the most important thing in my life," she told People in 2007. "I'm trying everything I can."
UPDATE: On today's edition of The Martha Stewart Show(Hallmark Channel, 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. today, 1 p.m. tomorrow), Stewart chatted about the new arrival:
"I am really thrilled to share some very exciting news with you. At… 12:58AM on March 8th, little baby Jude, my first grandchild, was born. It's very exciting and Alexis and the baby are doing very well. They're home in New York in their apartment and I stopped in last night after a business trip and I got to see her when she was about 36 hours old- she is very alert and doesn't cry. Ideal baby… I'm happy for Alexis that she doesn't cry… and she is eating well and doing all her natural things well and she's cute and she has Lexie's pouty little mouth. Very, very lovely child. Good luck baby Jude and good luck Alexis. You're on to the next phase of your life- motherhood."
All I can really say is that I am sorry, and will be doing a better job in the future of getting you all the hard hitting news that you, my reader, deserve....

No comments: