Wednesday, March 2, 2011

You know, I am just going to stop doing this..

or else it is how I will be spending all of my time!SO, Maybe for the last time ( but if I were a betting man, I would not bet on it )


WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, GEORGIA ?!?

From today's AJC : 
A House Republican this week – backed by 93 other lawmakers – proposed a law that would force presidential and vice presidential candidates to prove their citizenship before landing on the Georgia ballot. House Bill 401 would not allow a candidate on the ballot until the Secretary of State receives “adequate evidence of such person’s eligibility for election” to those offices. The bill’s sponsor is Mark Hatfield, R-Waycross, but has huge backing with other GOP members."I think the issue with our sitting president has been left unresolved for a significant length of time that people have concerns,” Hatfield said. “But this is not just about our current president. It’s about enforcing the constitutional provisions for anyone who seeks the office of presidency.” ( the rest )

My home state has real problems and these imbeciles are dealing with birther crap???  A little wisdom to go with your justice and moderation , boys...

At least the AJC had the chutzpah to run at editorial calling them fools...

No comments: