Saturday, October 1, 2011

IT'S FRIDAY I'M IN LOVE

go ahead, listen while you read
k+b, the multimedia experience

 The day started out at the always pleasant DMV. This time there were not snafu's just a long wait. SO! We deserved a treat:
HEDONIST ARTISAN CHOCOLATES
 AND we had a groupon, so off to the fancy chocolate shoppe we go
 YES PLEASE
 Yall know I am cheap as the day is long and would never ever pay full price for these little bit of love, unless it was for a nice little gift or something.It is a tiny little whole in the wall of a shop, but they are expanding
 Then stopped by WEGMANS, were I took this photo so I could remember this salad, it sounds lovely
 FISH
 GRAPE PIES. 
Its a big thing up here..... sort of Welches and pie crust,I don't get it

  • Dinner Friday Night. 

I am forever showing yall well composed , generally healthy plates of food, now the truth, sometimes its take out Chinese! A snuggle up and watch movies night. Neither of which were worth writing about.

No comments: