Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Never Ending Debate

The one that was so bad, 
Newty looked human.

Real World Las Vegas, baby!

My pals Barack and Michele sent down to the cellar for the good wine tonight as the clown college that is the GOP 2011 decided to go all Jerry Springer tonight. Or as Joe Jervis put it : 
"Girl, Hold my gold
Mitt Romney and Rick Perry came thisclose to ripping out a bitch's weave tonight. Definitely not your standard boring debate."

I just don't get it. NOT that I would, I mean, I am as far from this target audience as they come. But this is the best yall have got? 

  • Frothy : This years Rudy Giuliani, but instead of noun + verb then 911. Our little stain goes noun+verb then I hate the gays more than everyone else. 
  • Crazy McCrazy aka Ron Paul : Cut everything and if you get sick , die, house catches on fire, break out the garden hose. Did call our Saint Ronnie for trading arms for the hostages.. something Jimmy Carter did not do. 
  • Herman Cain : ooops, that spotlight is melting him.
  • Mitt Romney...... I am going to let Calvin Trillin sum it up for me:
MITT ROMNEY AS DOLL
by Calvin Trillin
Yes, Mitt's so slick of speech and slick of garb, he
Reminds us all of Ken, of Ken and Barbie-----
So quick to shed his moderate regalia,
He may, like Ken, be lacking genitalia.
  • (P)Rick Perry : Is he the anti Romney ? Everything that the GOP faithful hate about him, are the ONLY things that are acceptable about him. Texas Dream Act....He is sitting on a mountain of money , and I think tonight may put him back in the race.
  • Face of Boe... why is he still here?
  • Michelle Bachmann : noun + verb and I AM A WOMAN..... screen door on a submarine. Her money quote of the night was : " Obama put us in Libya, and now he is putting us in Africa."

No comments: