Saturday, November 22, 2008

100 points...


Can the hatedgators get to that mythical 100 point line today? If I were Urban, I would just throw the third string out into the swamp. Then kick back with a cold beer and come chicken to watch the Utah - BYU game. Tebow should not even see a play, other than the fact he needs the tv time to get that second Heisman . ( they make such good bookends for his bible collection, NOT that there is anything wrong with that....)
I am giving some thought to going to the Hobart v Lycoming football game, just too see what a football game in freezing temps would be like. The coldest I've ever been to was a frigid GA TECH game in like 1979, and then a COLD night time Auburn game in like 97. But I may just vote to stick here with Kirk... who as sad as this may be, looked  damn good with those blue eyes and that stupid blue gator hat this morning.
GO BULLDOGS! 
UPDATE: 49 at the half...come on you reptiles!   make it 100!

No comments: