Wednesday, November 5, 2008

let's lighten up a bit!!!


Ok, so right in the middle of President Elect Obama's speech, when I was in full weepy mode, the phone rings. I am not going to say who it was, because SHE has so many times  gone off on me for judging women on the way they dress.
"Why is Mrs Obama wearing a black widow outfit? It's horrible!"
Now, I love the way Michelle dresses, chic, classic, very clean lines ( she could use a little help with accessories but, ...) as a rule she hits the ball out of the park. Not so much last night.  All in all, it was just a tiny little stumble , in what is I am sure going to be a fabulously well dressed transition season. 
AND just 76 days till we have BALL GOWN MANIA!
Read here for the low down on the dress from the experts: PROJECTRUNGAY

1 comment:

b said...

Now you know I waited until the speech was over. You were just still not in full command of your emotions yet.

Personally, I got more worked up during McCain's talk. He said just what he needed to say. And when Sarah puddled up, I just didn't think I would be able to maintain! What will we do without her in our lives?