Thursday, November 6, 2008

FULL BLOWN WITHDRAWALS....



I NEED A POLL! 
I need McCain to make my blood pressure go up.
I need to see which Palin shows up.
Lets face it, this was a solid almost two years of my life. Will Hillary run! Barack Who? Those Fabulous Romney boys - ( Tagg, Matt, Josh,Ben and Craig!). John is a HO! but we love his wife. Iowa, New Hampshire, Iowa, New Hampshire. Hillary cries, loses and then wins. Mitt spends and spends and spends.E-mails from my good pals, Hillary, Bill and Chelsea, Michelle and Barack!... fight, fight, fight, and then HOPE. ahhhh... good times. 
Now, all we have is the call to sacrifice, and the promise of lots of hard work.
Not that the coming bitter bitter civil war in the GOP is NOT going to be a hoot. But, I am feeling empty.
ALSO, the universe of the gay blog-o-sphere is in a bad red meany funk. We are in a malaise. The entire Liberal world is at a fantastic birthday party, and we were invited, but we have the mumps and could not go . The vote on Prop 8 has kicked our collective asses. California, the land of fruits and nuts, the land that has from the time of the dinosaurs loved the homos, knifed us in the back. 
NOW, the folks out in California are getting rilled up, big protests up and down the state, at last full blown attacks on the Mormon "Church". But , come on boys and girls of we-ho and SF, a little bit too little to late. There are lots and lots of people saying lots and lots of things, as to how "we" can fight this. Not sure how if will all turn out. The funny part of the whole Cali brouhaha is the fact that NY State will , if all works out, just sail right into full blown Gay Marriage with not much fan fair. My state already recognizes all legal marriages. 
We will get through this, cooler heads will prevail. I bet I can find a poll somewhere to tell me how and when!

No comments: