Friday, November 14, 2008

Good Clean Old Fashion Love


Georgia v Auburn.
Oldest in the Deep South, Vince and Pat, both used to hate that North Ave. Trade School, The Bucket Shop!
Also seems like you get a house in metro Atlanta when you graduate from Auburn. Us getting so so badly beat up on my thehatedgators and squeaking by Kentucky has put the game on EARLY and NOT on TV up here. darn darn darn...
I realized last night, just out of the blue, that I have not had one sip of bourbon this entire football season. I have not had one sip of bourbon since last years .... something game where I got sick as a dog , nasty drunk off one and a half drinks. It was during a spell of intense good health and my veggie filled body just was not happy with that Evan and Coke Zero. This will be , if i don't fall off that wagon tomorrow or Tech game , the first season in 20 years! Where did we get liquor when we were in High School sitting on the then Winder Barrow Hill there in Sanford Stadium? Some store must have sold it to us.. but I just don't remember..
Wonder if I can find a pic of that Hill on line... 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Auck Furburn!

Laura said...

There is a quiet over my house...this game is playing on ESPN Classic as I write: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bguqaaIRRqs

Anonymous said...

Hey Studly, About time you had you some good ol' southern bourbon. The Dawgs have their hands full on the road this week. Could be trouble.