Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Morning ( mourning ) after


WOW!
Now that was  your old fashion butt kicking! No ifs , ands or buts about it, it was woodshed time. The worst part , well, a high ranking worst part is that I can not get " We Are the Boy's of Old Florida" out of my head. Totally stuck there, in a loop. I have to hope" Video Killed the Radio Star" or some Culture Club song come on the radio today ...
Am I the only one that thinks that was a little bit excessive punishment for ONE little dance move in your end-zone? COULD we have looked any worse? I mean, when did UGA start missing field goals? Aren't we a kicking school? Is Drew Butler only a punter? 
There were one or two questionable calls, that lord knows were not going to go UGA's way, - ( again our little dance) - but they did not mean enough to have really helped us. Up until Matthew Stafford started throwing the ball to the other team, he looked really good. ALMOST Tebow-esque. No need to even bring up that goofy onside kick thing.... ever. 
We were out everything on the field, played, coached, punt, passed and kicked. BUT, I am going to bet all over Jacksonville and the wonderful Golden Isles, that we were not out drank! I have two words for the Gator Nation: ROLL TIDE!

No comments: