Friday, June 25, 2010

I'm right, and you are full of shit.

I'm just a little bit crabby today, not sure why. My sleep is mostly back on track now, which is a Godsend, but still a tad crabby.

Watch CBS News Videos Online



AND a great clip from the token homo liberal over on the Sarah Palin Network, BUT, for some reason I can not get it to load. Mr Shep Smith taking on some pile of doo doo in a suit, who is defending BP and telling us just how terrible, horrible, no good and very bad our Federal Govt is while at the same time bemoaning the fact that THEY are not doing enough.

I've just had my fill of finger pointing in this. The facts are the facts and NO BODY can do anything about this damn oil well. The ecology of the Gulf of Mexico is going to be changed for , at least , our life times, deal with it. The fact that YOU would have 19 conniptions if gasoline prices were where they should be, and not, as I said before, cheaper than Coca Cola is the reason. BUT, the talking heads and the GObP are going to make this ALL the Presidents fault.
My favorite outrage of the week was the group prayer to God to help us seal the damn leak. Like John Stewart said: [sic] " God put the oil a mile under the ocean , and then a mile under the sea bed, HE DID HIS PART to keep it from fucking up the coast", WE and BP did the rest. And now this idiot judge down in red state Louisiana who's deep pockets are lined with oil stock money, ( inc BP) has stopped the ban on deep water DRILLING. not a damn thing to do with precious oil production.. oil will still FLOW into the world from teh 3600 working oil wells in the gulf.:

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



Our country, our Govertment, MOSTLY Republican, but plenty of Democrats as well, and I guess our whole way of life is owned lock stock and barrel by big oil, and I don't see anyone with the moxie to change that.....drill baby drill.

No comments: