Friday, June 4, 2010

something akin to green stamps.....

" Oh, Kyle, why, oh why, do you hate America so ? "

Finishing up my dinner of hot dogs and apple pie while watching my Wings go down in the ninth, I come across this:


Read it, I'll wait here. In case you don't know Mr. Bozell is the goo on the bottom of S. Hannity's shoe. Really, the next rainy day you have google him. He alone , is many many times the " hordes" of people complaining about most everything on television. BUT, really... not showing the bullies on harmless Glee in a good light? That is even a stretch for the moronic Bozell.
Make sure you read the comments on Mr Bozell's little bit of fluff here. Damn, I didn't know we had so much power!



and just because its Friday Night, and all.. a little Broadway pre Glee Lea Michele
and just for Mr. Bozell the gay-ist GLEE cover, ever:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Officially now. I want a gay husband. I so want to be Nanny Fran.

Jennifer said...

Kyle,
Run, don't walk, over to Sadly,No! and look up the post titled "More Stupid $#*! From Bozell (Updated)" posted on May 28 - you'll love the p-shop; it's epic. S,N! has some other great photoshops of Bozell as Dr. Zaius from Planet of the Apes, but you'll have to do some digging for those.

b said...

I have got to find a way to catch up on Glee so I can watch it next season. Advise?

Kyle said...

I think they are all on HULU for free....

b said...

Hey, look what I just came across. Think this is a very amateur Glee (local, W's school):
http://www.schooltube.com/video/3db747d3842365542c21/wctv-May-12-2010