Friday, April 29, 2011

The Heck-of-a-job, Brownie Award goes to....

[ Hey , there is SEC football EVEN on a Royal Wedding day! ]

The Macon Bulldog Club
Thursday Night

It's May, all there is too do is gather in rooms, drink beer and ask Coach Richt questions. One guy in Macon, full of either beer or the last few UGA seasons, just told St. Richt that. "Bobo Sux !!", or some such comment came out of the crowd, and according to the Macon paper this " lit a fire under His Holiness ".
“I see your frustration, I understand your frustration,” Lough quoted Richt as saying.“I wasn’t born yesterday, I’ve coached football for 25 years, so I know what the hell I’m doing, OK? . . . I appreciate your passion, I appreciate your support for this football team. Everybody can just calm down and know that we’re in good hands.


Coach RIcht's remarks elicited a strong ovation from the crowd gathered at the Walnut Creek Shooting Preserve.


Know what I am doing ?
2010 : 6-7 , 3-5 in the SEC

This will be his last season to know what he is doing, if things do not improve.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Bobo's gotta gogo