Tuesday, April 12, 2011

oh my God, do you not see that I have a blog that is read by dozen ???

What is wrong with these people: 

Out Magazine's 50 most powerful gays :


I'm all about being honest here , and I do not know who these people are
  1. Rich Ross
  2. Scott Rudin
  3. Antony Romero
  4. Annise Parker ( OH yeah, I do know who she is - while reading the list )
  5. Bryan Lourd & Kevin Huvane 
  6. Martha Nelson
  7. Grag Berlanti
  8. Richard Berke
  9. Jeremy Bernard
  10. Chuck Wolfe
  11. Nick Denton
  12. Robert Hanson
  13. Adam Moss
  14. Christin Vachon
  15. Josh Cooker
  16. Jim Neslon
  17. Lisa Cholodekiko
  18. Ariel Foxman
Anderson Cooper, Barry Diller ( Mr Diane von Furstenberg ) ) Shepard Smith , Matt Drudge and Jodi Foster are not out of the closet. You can read who are these people are 
and lets hope for the best next year.

2 comments:

b said...

I have no idea who any single one of those people is.

I know you.

You are more powerful. So there.

b said...

I have no idea who any single one of those people is.

I know you.

You are more powerful. So there.