Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tailgating with the Homeless


Holy Rankin Cooter!

Georgia State University hires the much loved BILL CURRY as their very first football coach. I think I had read that GSU was starting a football program, but had forgotten. They plan on playing in the Georgia Dome which will be fun, but I am guessing hard to fill. It will be close, pretty much an on campus field. Georgia Stage v West Georgia, "STATE" v Morehouse for the champion ship of downtown. I can only see good things coming from this. 
It would have been fun though, if they could have played their games at the LOVELY and WAY underused HERMANCE STADIUM, at the smallest of my many many colleges, Oglethorpe. That would have been close to perfect tailgating, and take Marta home!

2 comments:

Laura said...

"Much loved Bill Curry"...Are you on something, has the northern air gotten to you? Please tell me that was tongue-in-cheek

Kyle said...

tongue in cheek , sure sure ... that, and I like his hair.