Sunday, June 8, 2008

We ♥ Wegman's


I started to make myself some lunch this afternoon, when , low and behold, the chicken that I bought yesterday, was no where to be found!  Now , Pookie had turned over the garbage last night , and stuff was all over, so I thought , well, maybe I left it out and the dogs just ate it. I looked though the trash to see if there was plastic or anything ,and no. I had my receipt so I called Wegmans. The very helpful person on the phone said, " yes ,it was found, next time you are in , just get another one" 
So, I went over there this afternoon and she just said, " just go get another one". I looked for one exactly the same price, and got one close. Went back to the front desk, tried to pay the difference, and was just told, " not to bother, that they were very sorry!" I should have gone for the BIG OlE pack of chicken! But, Karma always wins out!

No comments: