Monday, July 21, 2008

Bottom fell out!






HUGE Thunder/rain storm hit Rochester just as the picnic was starting, soaking the deviled eggs and the eatable center piece. It really was a big mess, and where as Pete looked great in his wet t-shirt, I was sort of just lumpy and cold .
But , we made it work!
  • Grilled Chicken, Vegetable curry, brown rice, tabbouleh, sesame green beans, the Brownies and Pete made a lovely salad. We really did have a nice lunch
  • Boat on the river
  • Drew , Pete and Neil
  • the boys of R.I.T.
  • group shot, smiling through the rain!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

somehow that group shot looks less MUDDY than real life!

--Michael

Anonymous said...

Great food, great friends, was it raining? Some one asked me if it was "raining men" at the Pride picnic...my repsonse was "It rained buckets, torrents and even the kitchen sink...I was soaking wet like a blond at a wet t-shirt contest!" A great day in-spite of the weather...Peter