Thursday, July 10, 2008

Early July Garden






First and foremost my lawnmower is in the shop, I broke the back wheel, ( I am surprisingly hard on lawnmowers) . My back yard is so long and weedy,  they are very  close to asking us to move from Mendon. I'll call the guy again today, they were closed over the 4th of July weekend.
The delphiniums are starting to fade , and the beautiful Irises have been gone, but the Dahlias and lillies are all coming into bloom, and the few sunflowers that just popped up from the birds. Our hosta garden is beautiful this year, the big one is a blue angel, that was just spectacular this  year. 
I am not sure what these plants are that I put in this strawberry pot, but I do think its pretty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your garden is lovely! Mendon should be delighted to have such fine residents!