Thursday, July 24, 2008

Zippy to take his final walk as Miss America President


Lamest of lame ducks President George W. Bush will address his partie's convention on Monday Night, September 1st. I'm sure that Senator McCain will be as far away as he can that night. BUT, just looking forward to the cringe inducing moments of him rolling off his great successes on the past 8 years will be a treat! 
The convention is already going to be a farce, every journalist in the world going there will have to walk past the Craig memorial men's room AND be detoured around the collapsed bridge there in the Twin Cities. I'm a little bit surprised he is going at all...

God save thee, ancient Mariner
From the fiends, that plague thee thus
Why look'st thou so ? - With my cross-bow
I shot the ALBATROSS.
...
Ah. well a-day. what evil looks
Had I from old and young
Instead of the cross, the Albatross
About my neck was hung.

No comments: