Sunday, July 27, 2008

early , early, early , early....


Pollster.com is running with this tonight. 
Crazy early, ( isn't it ?, I mean isn't that what you are supposed to say about Presidential Elections in July??) but it has Senator Obama in what you could call, a blow-out. NORTH CAROLINA??  INDIANA??  COLORADO?!?!? ALL in play? Even Georgia and South Carolina only leaning , leaning! towards Senator McCain.
Let's face it, the man had a week that politicians only dream of, now and forever it is KENNEDY, REAGAN and OBAMA in Germany. He was dazzling on television, and as good as he is, McCain is THAT bad. He is all white, hair, skin, outlook. He blends into the background , his voice is monotone. He is the worst President for TV in my lifetime.
I have not been at all fired up about this election post Hillary getting her hat handed to her. I was licking my wounds, and mad. There were a lot of me's out there. But, we are Democrats, we heal very fast. This week sort of fired us up a little bit, started getting that itch again, How much fun elections can be. How much fun WINNING can be. How much fun NOT having ZIPPY in the White House will be.

No comments: