Tuesday, March 17, 2009

bad kyle....




HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S and all!
There exists this over the top funny photo of moopah central all gathered in front of the pawn shop in 1990, back when the B'head parade was still sort of small and the pawn shop/five paces was ground zero for St. Patty's day. Ever the captilist Amy had set up a photo booth, all shamrocked out, 5 bucks a Polaroid. Real sure that money went for beer that night. Lots of ex's and such in the pic ( even little baby Marie and her head..) BUT, I can not find it... so:

1 comment:

b said...

I completely remember this photo and actually pulled out an old box to see if I could find it. I found pictures of dead people, divorced people, and thin people. And I discovered that I've really been the same all along: never liked to dress up and always just wanted to drink beer.