Saturday, March 28, 2009

A BIG FRIDAY NIGHT....

I am pretty sure there have been times in my life when a BIG FRIDAY NIGHT was more than a big honkin' plate of very spicy CHICKEN CURRY :

And the latest James Bond movie from Netflix:

The curry is not 100% on the health plan that we have been on, but really, the coconut milk is the only thing close to bad in it , the rest is just veggies and spices... but I did eat a lot of it, well, all of it..( big FRIDAY NIGHT and all...).
As for our old pal Bond, James Bond.... well.. he needs Soviets! Or someone... I am not exactly sure who the bad guys were in this movie. I mean , it was good.. but , a little bit TOO physical. James Bond is NOT Wolverine, at least he used to not be. I did enjoy this movie. I like James Bond movies, always have. But its not just James fighting, it was the way he did it... beating the bad guys in a tux and his shaken, not stirred martini..
AND GADGETS! Everyone likes for 007 to have the laser watch or the super car or , at the time ,the jet pack, that's what James Bond does. This one all the gadgets were , way cool, computer stuff back at MI6 head quarters.. BUT, we see that sort of thing on CNN every afternoon. Daniel Craig is still ALL the fun to look at, but just a tiny bit more script time , next time. 

No comments: