Sunday, May 9, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS GRADY!

Our good pal Grady got his Masters from Nazareth College this morning, a good Southern boy, we celebrate with some BBQ!

bbq chicken, bbq pork, KILLER beans ,that I will post the recipe for as soon as Dan or Grady sends it to me, yummy homemade mac-n-cheese and potato salad.
The Boy of the Moment and Dahn
The Bar
Dan and Grady
A lovely fruit and veggie arraignment!
The whole party was very nice, over at a friend of Dan and Grady's in Park Ave.
Section of Rochester.
An extremely cool house!
even the ceiling fan was neat!
People being happy for Chip! ( aka Grady )
The Food!
The Food II
Grady praises Jesus for his lovely party.
Thank everyone involved for a very nice afternoon!

1 comment:

GrammyM said...

Loved all the pictures and the ones of David's feast. But best of all, I loved the picture of Grady and Dahn. But, then, I think it is appropriate that I feel that way on Mother's Day about a cancer free Dahn!