Tuesday, May 25, 2010

" have you ever been in love ? "


Sex and the City , Two : Double Live
or

Tonight at Radio City
let's dig right in.
Since I do not have the god like powers of TLo.
we will have to wait to see
who all everyone is wearing.

" and it was all yellow".. or is this green?
that is a lot of color. Our Queen is now on the payroll
at Halston, so I'll go with that. I like the dress, and as you know
the pink powers that be don't allow us to dispute anything that SJP does
but... is this really the right choice of color for her skin tone and hair.
There I have said it, restating, I do like the dress
HERE is another shot. I will say, a little strappy sandal maybe
would have worked better, but love this picture with the
light as her crown. And darling Matthew holding her purse,
with ALL that money... life is good.
I was wrong, it's Valentino.. the boys weigh in

Very Miranda... don't you think?
A little more Tony presenter than HOT fashion movie premiere.
But, she is our General in the Fight for Freedom, so again
can do no wrong.
Odd choice, VERY Charlotte
see above , like the dress, like the color, like in on her
but is it the right dress to wear on THIS night?
( why is this night different......Mrs. Goldenblatt ? )
" I am so over you bitches, give me my big ass check and I'm on
the next plane back to British Columbia"
Love it, again, oddly, very Samantha, but also Kim Cantrell...
The lady has some years and mileage, YOU look that good
when you are there...

No comments: