Saturday, May 1, 2010

I don't care if we ever get back.....

ROCHESTER REDWINGS 10 - LEIGH VALLEY IRON PIGS 3

Driving into Rochester to go to the game.. come on kiddies, look at that number. Think back to all the minus fours we had. Life is good.
Frontier Field, with Kodak Building
Getting my first beer of the 2010 baseball season
Neil's first Muck Dog of the season. ( ask him )
First peanuts of the season.
First pitch of a game that we were at , of the season!
First random kid working on a sugar high, of the season.
First Spikes and Mitsey of the season.
First pee of the season
First Zweigles red hot, of the season
A happy Kyle
Late dusk, minor league baseball .. that too close to perfect shade of green
A Jumbo G&T on the ride in, and a few cold beers... this was a first something , of the season.
First Jack and Neil, of the season
First Parker , of the season
First Dan and Jenny, since last night
First win of the season, that we were there.
First fireworks of the season.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I have two AA minor league teams within 20 minutes of my driveway. For me, it doesn't get any better then going to a game, cold beer, peanuts and a hotdog. We have the Greensboro Grasshoppers and the Winston Salem Dash. If I want to drive another 30-50 miles, I can go see the Hickory Crawdads or the Burlington Indians. Ninety minutes from the driveway are the Durham Bulls. I liked all the pictures you posted "first pee", "first random kid working on a sugar high"......LOL. You know you live close to the border when they have LeBlatt's on tap.

b said...

Kyle. Put the camera away and enjoy yourself in real time! You once told me I think too much ...

Love the photos, actually. Thanks for taking us there with you.