Saturday, May 8, 2010

Dinner Last Night

Everyones favorite Texas gourmand hit The Greater Finger Lakes area running this week!
Dahn's dad, David, made us all dinner last night, and it was his usual feast. Now, my camera is in SoCal with Neil and Jesus, so these pics are from melanoma free Dahn's i-Phone.

This was over the top good, imaginative, NEW! and very tasty. Part of me just wants yall to just guess what it is, but it was so yummy that I'll fill yall in. A fiddlehead fern crostini! I am going to be using this one.
A fish extravaganza! Little tiny fried fish, some very fresh looking mackerels and some JUMBO bacon wrapped scallops!( the most scallops I have ever seen in one place ) with green and white asparagus , pasta AND coos coos...washed it down with a glass or two ( or 25 ) glasses of wine.... a good time was had by all.
Many thanks!!

No comments: