Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sarah and her almost macaca moment......


I do seem a little bit obsessed with the Hatfields Palins of Alaska lately, but I am following the Georgia GOP Governors run off pretty closely, and well, you just can not get away from the N droppin' family. I go with almost macaca moment [sidebar: I hope that putting the word macaca in the title of this post does not get me all sorts of bizarre comments ...] almost because .. this woman is slicker than a well buttered Teflon skillet in Plaquemines Parish a month ago, nothing NOTHING can stick to her. The people that love her, love her, dead girl of live boy.

Although, this one could come back to give her a little nibble on the tuckus. NOT for rolling her eyes at the teacher ( aka evolution teachin' godless commie and goodness knows, we don't need no education ) BUT for coming out so quickly and forceable on the facebook AND twitter ( the NY TIMES and WAPO of her set..) and denying that she did anything.
" I unlike all of godless commie Hollywood and that bitch Cindy McCain have NOT had botox so I can move my eyebrows, and they are making that a news story ". Sorry, half term Governor Palin, you might as well had that Chris Hanson guy sitting in your kitchen, YOU are busted on this one.
The entire video is a couple of posts down, or you can just watch it HERE.


From the it's- good- to- know- you- are -not- alone- in- the- world file, comes out old pal Andy Sullivan ( and I am guessing most of news obsessed homo America ) with the question : " what the hell is she wearing on her feet ?" All rugged and Alaska and all .


The Chooka-tattoo-city rain boot.
I kind of like them, at least in toddler sizes, but they are not really screaming tundra to me.
Or to directly quote Andrew : " Yep: she's an authentic Alaskan wife of a fisherman. And I'm a heterosexual."

The most exciting OR frighting part of this entire little lapse of judgment on Sister Sarah's part was the reaction of the ex future Mrs. Johnston, Bristol. I can not tell, but some out here in blogger land say that one of her comments is " you are just jealous", but you can for sure hear her sain' " She's representin' United States " ... no need for prepositions in Alaska. Meaning that this whole family has bought into this, they believe it hook, line and sinker ( something they know ALL about ). The Palins and the Palins alone can save this once great nation.
Can you just imagine how much fun I am going to have in 2012...........

No comments: