Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SWEET BIRD OF YOUTH

Jane found some old photos of us today.....Some mid-nineties New Years Eve. Thank you so much Jane!  I was just asking myself today if kids out and about in 2011 doing things AND having digital cameras are LUCKY or UNLUCKY..... this was a lucky one.

 The MOST attractive Kyle, Susan and Beth
 Paul, Me, Susan, Beth, Steve
 Me, Celia, Pam, Jimmy
Susan, Jimmy, Randell, Jane, Me, a jacket
 Jimmy and Janie
A happy Beth Day

 Dancing..
A dancing Danno... now, if  I remember correctly, there was a great deal of furniture broken this night, and Dan was all pissy about it, UNTILL the photos came out showing dancing Dan ON said furniture......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dancing Danno is hands down, my favorite photo.

CrankyProfessor said...

Remember when you had to WAIT for photos??

b said...

Looking at these makes me think ... If Jane's right about the timing, Warren would've been a year old. And did I really leave that awful wallpaper up for 3 years?