Friday, January 7, 2011

The last few days......





The extra large gaveled Weeper of the House takes over in DC, and all sorts of crazy things start to happen. All the birds falling out of the sky and Michele Bachmann thinking about running for President ( Sarah who ?? ). I have not been writing here that much about it, because, well, yall for the most part know how humorless old Kyle thinks about all this stuff , and it has been taking all of my energy to live up to my doppelganger, The Buddha.
So this is not a rant on the state of politics in 2011, but a comment on my facebook page and misplaced anger. I read something in a newspaper or blog or what ever and I rant and rave and go to the faceybook to post my anger and get feedback from other like minded outraged folk out there in the " cloud " ( did yall know that is the new word we are all using... news to me...) The thing is, half of the people that I am " friends " with either a) don't give a flying rats ass, or b) agree that President Obama is the Antichrist with speaker Pelosi as his head witch.
I just looked at " my page" or " my profile " what ever it's called and wow!  do I look angry! Which I really am not , more than any progressive who watches too much news and reads way too much, really. I just read something that blows me away, LIKE moving Dr. Kings portrait in the Georgia Capitol to make room for Sonny and just send it to facebook. Once it all came here, now it goes there.....I will start eating more tuna fish sandwiches and letting the facebookers know that.
I for one am feeling pretty good about the state of things right now. The new coke GOP will do their little tea dance , all the while working for their long time masters, and " the folks...." will see that nothing will change.. blah, blah, blah. Very full of hope here..... just wanted to point that out.
Not at all bitter.... nope....

2 comments:

b said...

OK, did I not see you say "fucking" on FB within the past few days? Remember that FB is push, while your blog is pull. And think about how irritated you get when people who don't share your political points of view post theirs on FB...

Kyle said...

I knew , an hour after I posted that , that I should not have... it was just anger... but I left it....